Music

SHORT RANT I hate it when the radios play the same songs again and again and again and they're the MOST annoying songs. I mean, I LIKE the songs when they first come out but the radios repeated playings make me HATE the songs. THE RADIO MAKES ME HATE MUSIC Like, I loved Perfect by Ed Sheeran when it came out but it is SO OVERPLAYED that everytime it comes on, I groan and change the channel. I also hate it when I change the radio stations if a song I hate/don't know comes on and they're PLAYING COMMERCIALS. OR IF a commercial comes on MY station so I change it and EVERY OTHER STATION HAS A COMMERCIAL. NOBODY LISTENS AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LISTEN TO MUSIC I also hate it when my FAVORITE song comes right as I leave the car. Despite the fact that I've been crossing my fingers and repeatedly praying for the same song to come on through the whole hour-long drive. And I hate it when the radios only play the singer's HITS and not the other music from their album t

Friends

I hate it when my so-called friends become my not friends anymore.

That was a poorly written sentence.

I mean, I hate it when I'm backstabbed, betrayed, hurt, gossiped about, or when they tell my secrets to people that I specifically said not to.

I also hate it when they criticize me about everything but if I try to say something about them, they get all ruffled and irritated and rude.

I hate friendships in general I guess. Not to sound cynical or anything but I just hate people sometimes. I wish my friends would just LET ME GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE. Being an introvert, I never get to speak and when I finally think of something to add on to what someone is saying, they move on.

I hate it when my friends are so MEAN to me and then expect me to help them three minutes later. Like, NO. I'm not going to help a BULLY.

yeah.

that's life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back in the Day...

Yup. I did it.